Shon Harris is offering FREE Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) videos for online viewing. According to Harris, all the videos together are over 25 hours long.
The videos are listed below and can be viewed at www.logicalsecurity.com/resources/resources_videos.html.
So what’s the catch? Make sure you read this entire post before you leap!
- First, you have to register. Click on the video you want to get to the registration screen. Use a valid email address. A single registration allows you to view all the videos on the site.
- Second, you are emailed a link that only works once. Don’t click it until you have a bit of time free to watch the video uninterrupted. When you click the link, bookmark the page so you can return to the site later. That’s allowed.
- Third, you only have 21 days from the time you completed the form to access the link and view ALL THE VIDEOS. So plan accordingly.
There’s more videos on the site than those listed below.
1. Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
2. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
3. TCP/IP Basics and Scanning
4. Enumeration and Verification
5. Hacking and Defending Wireless/Modems
6. Hacking and Defending Web Servers
7. Hacking and Defending Web Applications
8. Sniffers and Session Hijacking
9. Hacking and Defending Windows Systems
10. Hacking and Defending Unix Systems
11. Rootkits, Backdoors, Trojans and Tunnels
12. Denial of Service and Botnets
13. Automated Penetration Testing Tools
14. Intrusion Detection Systems
16. Honeypots and Honeynets
17. Ethics and Legal Issues
All videos can be viewed at www.logicalsecurity.com/resources/resources_videos.html. No guarantee how long they’ll be available.
Let me know what you think! If you benefit from these videos, I’d like to hear from you.