- At work, you have a second computer just for running ACL.
- You have ACL loaded on your home laptop.
- All your social media user names contain the letters a-c-l.
- You have your computer configured to start ACL when you start Windows.
- When you ask other departments for audit data, they beg you not to request full populations, based on previous experience.
- When co-workers come to your cube and see you’re busy troubleshooting an ACL script, they tiptoe away without disturbing you.
- You run ACL scripts that obtain and check the browser logs on your home network’s router to determine whether your family is visiting bad URLs.
- You regularly perform a Benford analysis on your checking account transactions just in case…
- Occasionally, while sleeping, you dream about writing ACL scripts.
- Sometimes, when you wake up, you find new scripts scrawled on the notepad you keep on your nightstand.
- On a daily basis, you read all new posts and replies on the ACL forum BEFORE checking Facebook and Twitter.
- When you shut down your computer, ACL refuses to terminate, and it asks you 3 times, “Are you sure?”
Feel free to contribute your own…
Other posts about ACL are here.