Over the years, I think that Skyyler and I have penned some pretty funny lines.
If you’re in the mood for some humor, read on and discover why these lines appeared in these posts.
Usually, we were making a serious point in a comical way.
The following are direct quotes and the links will take you to the post in which they appeared. Sometimes they’re buried in the middle or end.
- Nasty is when a control owner is careless about key controls or tries to cover his carcass.
- Strive for balance, and err on the side of humans.
- “Kissing for Dummies” is more technical than the CISA exam.
- Shredders aren’t perfect, but they can cut the risk substantially.
- Just make sure to keep your toenails clipped.
Click here for the REAL Quote of the Weak series and here for a description of the series on my About page.