Check out the 10-question quiz at The Journal of Accountancy regarding internal control. You don’t need to be a CPA to take it, as only 1 question leans toward the financial realm. Like most good quizzes, the answers are provided at the end, along with an explanation.
Tag Archives: internal control
Schneier’s Security Trade-offs
Bruce Schneier has 5 questions for assessing security and the trade-offs that are made during the assessment process.
- What assets are you trying to protect?
- What are the risks to these assets?
- How well does the security solution mitigate those risks?
- What other risks does the security solution cause?
- What trade-offs does the security solution require?