Test how much you know about automation technologies by taking the job automation quiz at Financial Management magazine.
Tag Archives: productivity
I despise security controls that don’t work or provide actual security, and especially despise those controls whose only function appears to be the irritation of the human condition. Here’s my short list:
Bruce Schneier has 5 questions for assessing security and the trade-offs that are made during the assessment process.
- What assets are you trying to protect?
- What are the risks to these assets?
- How well does the security solution mitigate those risks?
- What other risks does the security solution cause?
- What trade-offs does the security solution require?