The site provides over 900 questions for you to test yourself.
Tag Archives: questions
If you’re planning to take the CISA exam, you need to take ISACA‘s own CISA Self-Assessment exam (get it here).
The exam consists of 50 questions that allow exam candidates to “assess their knowledge of the CISA job practice areas and determine in which information security areas they may have strengths and weaknesses.”
Well, I think I figured it out. So what clarified my understanding? I took the CISA exam.
Getting ready to take the CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, PMP, MCSE, or other certification exams? Here’s what you need to do to pass those tests:
Bruce Schneier has 5 questions for assessing security and the trade-offs that are made during the assessment process.
- What assets are you trying to protect?
- What are the risks to these assets?
- How well does the security solution mitigate those risks?
- What other risks does the security solution cause?
- What trade-offs does the security solution require?