- Does NOT knows what it takes to get analytics off the ground
- Believes that analytics multiply like rabbits, naturally
- Is NOT willing to make the adjustments required to deliver and sustain real value.
Tag Archives: Top 10
Here’s my list of the top 10 reasons to be an IT auditor:
10. You have access to all systems, data, and people (with a business reason, of course). Employees rarely ignore you.
9. You can uncover fraud, mischief, ignorance, and just plain laziness. Either way, you “add value to the business” (yeah, I hate that term too, but it is what audit is about, and so appropriate).
A recent Lifehacker article makes life easier (and cheaper) for users and harder for companies and their IT and security pros. Top 10 Ways to Access Blocked Stuff on The Web provides tips (not all ethical) on how to go around, over, under, or through the following fences: